The QUICKjump family of free fall devices were designed as a natural extension of our patented magnetic braking technology, allowing a jumper a thrilling free fall before softly catching them and lowering them to the ground. They give riders the sensation of a real free fall, and it makes a QUICKjump the perfect addition to a ropes course or any outdoor attraction that wants to add a real 'wow' factor.
QUICKjump is also a great attraction for amusement parks, family entertainment centers (our Low Mount model was created specifically for indoor facilities or installations with low mounting heights), adventure parks, shopping centers, resorts, and more.
A QUICKjump can be installed in almost any high location and moved easily, and it's affordable enough to start making a profit in a matter of hours
- True free fall feeling with our magnetic braking technology adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a stomach-flipping thrill
- Wide range of allowable rider weights - all QUICKjump devices have a working capacity from 20 - 130 kg (44 - 285 lbs)
- Simple to install and relocate with a compact, modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor and moved easily
- High throughput with a line that retracts quickly and smoothly, allowing for rapid turnover and providing a high return on investment
- High reliability with no internal sacrificial wear parts
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership
- The webbing is stitched with an integrated Overload Protection Assembly (OPA) for extra defense against excessive deceleration (and the OPA has a durable, removable cover to shield it from the elements)